Eileen

We've noticed this thread. Thanks for bringing it up.

We've fixed most of the known bugs in the coming update, but this is one we
haven't heard before.

Mind getting in touch with us at supp...@fleksy.com?

A support expert will help you with the problem, and if there's a problem
with Fleksy itself, we will fix it.

Thanks

Ioannis
Fleksy team