On secure passwords, remember that given at least some complexity, the most
important thing is length.

For example, if you have a short mix of Caps, non caps, numbers and symbols and
then pad out the password with a heap of another character you can make an
extremely secure password that is relatively easy to type in.

Check out the password haystacks episode of Security Now on the TWiT network.

Garth

www.iblindtech.com
Follow me on twitter @BlindTechMusing