Hi,
You want the page two not page one.
Godwin

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Teresa Cochran
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2012 4:50 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: unlocking orientation

With many apps, you don't have to unlock orientation in order to use
landscape vs. portrait mode. I don't know if this is the case with Text
Detective, however.

HTh,
Teresa

"Nobody ever tells me anything!"--James Forsyte, quoted in the Forsyte Saga

On Jul 21, 2012, at 12:29 PM, Paul and Paula Jordan wrote:

> Thanks, Richard, that did the trick.
> God bless!
> Paula and Babe

archived material is not on it, so here's my simple question.  I want to
unlock the orientation of my phone so I can try text detective. I went to
the app switcher, did a 3 finger flick to the right to get to page one, then
looked for the unlock button.  All I can find is the volume button and the
dismiss app switcher prompt.  What am I not doing?  I checked in the
applevis website and couldn't find the answer, so any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.