Hello,

I am having trouble unlocking the orientation on my phone.  I have had it
locked in portrait mode almost since getting the phone, but I want to
unlock it because the developer of an app I am trying to use says that an
inaccessible calendar style date chooser will turn into a picker wheel if
I put my phone in landscape.

I went into the app switcher and toggled the switch so it now says
"unlock, and I left the app switcher both by selecting Dismiss App
Switcher and pushing the home button.  However, when I go into an app and
turn my phone in landscape nothing changes.  I checked and the button in
the App Switcher says "unlock so it should be working as far as I can
tell.  I tried closing down all my apps that were running in the App
Switcher and re-starting.

Anyone have any advice?  Sorry if this has been covered.  I have not had
time t keep up with this list for a while.

Jana