No, I think the iPhone just saves the last 50 messages in a folder, and
that may only be for some folders and only when you visit them, I'm not
sure about that. It also just saves the header information and just a
bit of the text, so you shouldn't worry about the All folder taking up
too much space on your phone.

I'm not sure about the iPhone app, but with PC apps, you can subscribe
to some folders to work off line. If you do this with the All folder
then those messages would take up space on your PC.

On 24/07/12 11:30, Regina Alvarado wrote:
> Thanks Christopher! However, do all the emails take up space on your iPhone?
> That is why I asked if I should delete.  I am assuming, and you know where
> that can get me, that so goes the iPhone so goes the computer?
> Reggie

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail