To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 1:47 PM
Subject: nolonger voiceover output on speaker iPhone 5s

Hi folks
I have a belgian friend that has the following problem: she nolonger has
speech output on her iphone speaker. If she is plugging in ears, all is
working fine and normal. When plugging out the headphone, nothing is heard.
But, supposing she is settingg her timer or alarm clock and the alarm is
ringing, then suddenly voiceover is speaking normally throughout her
speakers. But after that she confirms the alarm with OK to stop, again,
there is no speech output anymore but there is still no problem when she
uses headphones. So I don't believe it's possible that there is a hardware
error because she can play alarm or music sounds.
So What could be wrong?
Regards
Davy

--
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.