From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: 31 January 2015 16:26
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: KNFB Reader dropts to $49.99

It absolutely is and it is by far the best OCR app for a blind person. Before
it was out a few very experienced iPhone users were very skeptical, but I think
even those people are all convinced that KNFB Reader blows everything else out
of the water. At $50 it is a bargain and if you were able to pick up a couple
of iTunes gift cards in December for 20% off you would in fact now get it for
$40.