Hi,

When you said the app doesn't work, what do you mean by that? Do you
mean, you can't get any result on the scanns, or you can't open the
app or, what sort of problems?
And, if you can't use the app, and not consider to restart your phone,
then, i'm kind of think, is that the user errore, or, the app itself
really didn't work? :)

Good luck