Yes, it does, but I can't be sure of the name since, now it's installed, it
comes up as Google.

Carol P

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Don Risavy, Jr.
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, February 06, 2015 10:35 PM
  Subject: RE: [Bulk] SIRI LAGGING BEHIND OTHERS!

  Does this app run on the IPhone?

  What’s the name?

  Thanks.

  From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
carol.pearso...@googlemail.com
  Sent: Friday, February 06, 2015 4:03 PM
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Subject: [Bulk] SIRI LAGGING BEHIND OTHERS!

  Hi all,

  I've been a bit annoyed with Siri lately, to say the least, to the point
where I'm really not using her very much at all, but getting much better
success with Google (when I can get the iPhone app to work) and like what I've
heard of Quantana.

  Well, don't want to stray too much from the point but I did try Siri first
yesterday, asking in various ways where the Poundland shop was in my home town.
 Well, I got nowhere and in fact would havge gone round and round in
never-ending circles if I hadn't just stopped Siri and returned to the Google
app.  I asked the question:  "Where is the Poundland shop in Reading" and got
an immediate response with the address.  I was chuffed.

  I wonder if it's time for us to make comments to Apple on Siri's seeming lack
of response to those everyday questions?

  Have other had experience of Siri that has tended to put you off her use?  If
so, what sort of things have you asked.  Maybe someone else on list may know
just how to get the correct answer - but I know I just ask in a way that I
think should be understood and can't often remember a correct method!

  Anyway, I'll be interseted in others' comments.

  Carol P