Hello Feliciano G,

You need to go through the Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup.  Under the
Backup heading, slide the iCloud Backup to green.

There is a line called “Backup Now” that you can click, but it will only
work if you:

1) Have the iPhone on WiFi.

2) Have the iPhone plugged in to the charger/outlet.

3) Have the iPhone locked (where the screen is black).

Lots of times, you’re iPhone will back-up to iCloud automatically, if you
have all three criteras.  Best of luck.

--Rick