Hello all,

Just downloaded the app from MyFitness"pal: Thanks for the recommendation. It's
just what I need to get the nutritional information and plug it into another
app that will give me the correct points for Weight Watcher's. This will come
in handy. The tips on how to find the scan button worked well. I had the same
experience regarding not finding a scan button. I went back to Digit-Eyes to
find a location of a barcode on a can of goods. Once I knew the location, I
went back to the app. When the app finds the barcode, it automatically scans it
and the info is read by flicking around the screen. This doesn't really help us
out if we don't have any idea of where the barcode is located. It's worth
making the developer aware of the visually impairs issue in scanning food
goods. Again, thanks for a great app.

Best,
Eileen

Sent from my iPhone