From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Brett C.
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 1:12 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Thermostat with accessible iPhone App

Hi,

I recently had a Wi-Fi thermostat professionally installed. The iPhone app
is excellent and accessible. I'm on my way out, so I can't provide all of
the details right now. Here is a website for you to check out.
radiothermostat.com

I purchased my Wi-Fi enabled thermostat from Home Depot for $99.

Brett C.

On Jul 30, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Sachin Pavithran <sachinslistse...@gmail.com>