But do you have to have ADT security system for you to get that thermostat?

Paul
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Robin Frost
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 10:16 AM
  Subject: Re: Thermostat with accessible iPhone App

  Hi,
  there’s also a thermostat that can be interacted with via an app through
A.D.T’s pulse service which automates many things around the home including
their security services, thermostats and lighting.
  I’ve no affiliation just a customer who can verify that the app is accessible.
  It’s just one more option out there in the US and options are always good to
know about any way.
  Robin