Right after I saw the mail and asked the question, I went to Assistiveware and
found exactly what I had just asked about. Lol. Not paying attention, but I
meant to say never mind. Lol. It’s working like a charm and they’re actually
not as expensive as I thought so may have to invest in a few later. Now, my
question is, how can you test out the Neospeech voices or can you, for the mac
like you can the accapella voices. Is there a demo something, to try out Ashley
for the Mac? I’m going to get her for Voice Dream possibly and look at the
other neo speech voices but I’m leaning more and more towards he accapella
voices because they are really sounding good, especially Will and Karen. Thanks
for the help guys and take care. Talk to you soon.
> On Feb 24, 2015, at 3:56 PM, BBS <bbssh...@icloud.com> wrote:
>
> To demo Acapela voices, go to assistiveware.com and download the Infovox Ivox
> engine. Then once downloaded you can find a list of voices that the engine
> has and you can select which voice you want to download.
> Devon, I would indeed download more Ivona voices. Wait until Sharon from
> Acapela comes out. You'll like her better than that Karen voice.
>
> Shawn
> Sent From My White Macbook
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Emmons" <temmo...@gmail.com>

>>> James. I don't think I would like her for novels with emotional scenes in
>>> them. But, to each their own of course.