Hi Daniel. If you read the article I posted over the weekend, it clearly states
that the whole hundred thousand users thing is a myth, and says that anyone who
signs up for the OS X Yosemite beta with their Macs and gives feedback about it
can enroll in the iOS public beta. It was from PC World, a most trusted source.

Shawn
Sent From My White MacBook