Ah, so those of us without a mac that is upgradable to Yosemity are out of luck on this? I think this old one I have Windows boot camped on could've went maybe to lion before ML came out, but if I remember it was made several months on the wrong side of the cut-off.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna" <merma...@bellsouth.net>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2015 7:55 AM
Subject: Re: IOS 8.3 public beta

You have to give feedback on the Mac 10 beta before you are sent an invitation to try the public beta of IOS 8.3

Donna

On Mar 18, 2015, at 8:18 AM, 'Ming' via VIPhone <viphone@googlegroups.com> wrote:

hi all,
anyone successfully download and using the IOS  8.3 public beta.
I have done the suscribtion since last friday and did not get it yet.
when I sign in from time to time. it just let me get the Mac OS test.

Ming

msn/window live messenger
chung_chiming_2...@hotmail.com
skype:
chungchiming9950

face book:
http://www.facebook.com/mingcm1

--
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.