From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
M. Taylor
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2015 1:27 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: What A Difference A Screen Protector Can Make

Hello Everyone,

When I purchased my 6 Plus, I decided to purchase the cheapest screen protector
I could find for the primary reason that I always keep my phone in a folio
wallet style leather case.

Over the last couple of months, however, I experienced times when the display
seemed less responsive than what I had become accustomed to on my 5 S and its
predecessors.

Today, after discovering a little nick in the surface of the protector, I
decided to buy a new one; this time, spending much more money.

The one I purchased today cost approximately $40 and is somewhat thicker and a
much higher quality than the one it replaces.

The first thing I noticed after installing the new protector is the increase in
screen responsiveness.

I guess this is one for the cliché that states that you get what you pay for.

What a difference a screen protector can make (smile).

Mark