Hello Group, I supposing downloaded a pdf from dropbox to my I phone 4s to via
voice dream reader.  It stated that it was downloaded just like when I do
bookshare.  The PDF is not listed anywhere within voice dream.  I did the same
with an mp3 file from dropbox to voice dream and that is now on voice dream.
Do I need to install a pdf app so that it will work?  Or, did the pdf go
someplace else within the 4s?  Thank you for any direction you send me to.
Andy and Shubert
Andrew J. LaPointe
Co-Chairman
Salem Commission on Disabilities
President, The Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
34 Raymond Ave.
Salem, MA. 01970
Home, 978-745-4289 cell, 978-578-0185