Hi

As to why I want one: I suppose my main reason is that I just want to play, see
what it can do or  rather, what it will be like to use it. Also I understand
that it will communicate with my phone anywhere in the house over the WIFI; I
can’t do this with my bluetooth earpiece, my house is slightly too long I think.

I used to wear a talking watch until it broke and don’t really miss it but if
it will be possible to get the time on it accessibly this will be cool. It’ll
be good to wear a watch which is water resistant too: not having to quickly
remove it should I get caught in the rain and not having to worry when washing
my hands.

Above all though, I confess to being excited over the prospect of such a device
which as a blind person it appears I’ll be able to use, at least to some
degree; how much we’ll be able to use still remains to be seen and I can hardly
wait until those early adopters have tried it and let the rest of us know their
findings.

All the best
Angie