Hi all, I am not sure how or where to get it but Marty Schultz said today that
he has just done a release of accessible spades and is looking for feedback on
the game perhaps you can contact him and he can tell you how to get it there
are solitaire game there is a solitaire game up there called Blindfold
Solitaire if any of you want that there are quite a few games in it and I think
it is very nice. I can't get the strategy of it. Smile. But it is fun to try
and someone is helping me. God bless,

Wren Langley s

Sent from my iPhone