Hello Teresa,

I am so sorry someone stole your property.  That sounds absolutely horrible.

A couple of weeks ago, when carrying some groceries into the house, I left my
iPhone 6 Plus in the front seat of a friend's car who was waiting for me to
return to the car so we could continue running errands.

Upon entering the house, I realized that I had left my phone in the car.  Prior
to Touch-ID/Pass Code, this would have caused me great concern as, while not
exactly a snoop, my friend might have let her curiosity get the better of her
and, quote, glanced, quote, at my phone (smile).

When I returned to the car, she handed me the phone saying, "I did not try to
look at it."

To which I responded, "Really?  You mean you weren't tempted?"

To which she replied, "What's the point, you've got it on lock down."  We both
laughed at that.

In addition to VoiceOver, I use the display a great deal but, when in waiting
rooms, standing in line, sitting in close proximity to others, say in the front
seat of a car, I turn on the screen curtain.  Using the Screen Curtain brings
me great comfort, to put it mildly.

Say what you will about Apple but when they do it right, they do it better than
anyone.

Mark