From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Vicky Collins
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2015 7:22 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: iPhone 6 or 6 plus

I decided to start a new thread to answer Carol's question.

I like the somewhat smaller size of the 6; and, besides, rushing to get
something on launch day, my 6 plus is only a 16GB, while my 6 is a 64GB. And,
not that I really need it to be since I'm intending on staying with AT&T, but
my 6 is also an unlocked phone. My 6 plus is on the Next plan with AT&T,
meaning their kind of installment plan, as that is all I could get on launch
day, unless I wanted to sign a two year contract. Now, as I understand it, I
actually own this 6 plus; and, while my relative can't get it unlocked until it
is paid off, I have the option of paying off now, or letting my family member
have the phone while I just keep making the payments.

Back to my reasons for getting the 6, I wanted the larger capacity, just in
case I ever needed it, and I wanted to compare the 6 and 6 plus. Thus, for me,
the battery life on the 6 wasn't all that much less to make me still want the
plus. Also, when using the KNFB Reader, I, personally, got just as good results
with the 6 as with the plus. Then, too, when using MBRAILLE, my hands just
seemed to fit better, making me type more accurately,  on the 6.