From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2015 12:03 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: KNFB Reader

I would not rely on getting a refund for an app designed for the blind which is
perfectly accessible. Apple states in their terms and conditions that all sales
are final and any app refunds are entirely at their discression and while they
may process a refund if you buy an app which turns out not to be accessible, it
is hard to make a case for a refund for an app which is fully accessible and on
top of that works fantastically well.

I suggest that Ketan looks for sales on iTunes gift cards, maybe a birthday is
an occasion where somebody may buy an iTunes gift card and something like that
combined with buying iTunes gift cards at 20% off when they are on sale may
significantly bring down the cost of KNFB Reader. Using gift cards also means
they can be bought over time so one does not have to come up with the entire
purchase price at once, but even if they are not on sale, buying a $15 card
each months will mean that after 6 months there is $90 in gift cards and then
one can buy the app and pay the remaining $10 with whatever card is on file. It
is all a matter of budgeting and if a person could really benefit from an OCR
app then KNFB Reader definitely beats all else out there.