I just wonder why they don’t re-release the last properly function ing version
while their working on a fix.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Wren Langley
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2015 6:39 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: audible issue

Good morning all, just to add a little hope perhaps, audible is working on the
issues. They hope to have the problems resolved soon. I talked to them I
believe it was last Saturday, and they were very nice. About your book issue
Seghard mine are gone to it appears, but if you restart the app they show up
momentarily. So what I'm trying to say is there not really gone even though
they don't show up in your app. Katy keep your hope alive. That is a great
outlook on the situation. God bless and have a nice day, Wren Langley

Sent from my iPhone

On May 28, 2015, at 3:07 AM, Kathy Metters