Hi all, I noticed the same thing that when I did anything my books kind of
disappeared. At least they weren't on my pages. When I figured out is if you do
a search for your book and type it in the book will show up. I know this is not
the greatest way to have to do it but it is a workaround. Also if you tried to
cancel a search you will be completely taken out of the app. If you close the
app and come back in your books will all show up again. God bless, Wren Langley
PS The books disappearing or not showing on the pages can happen either in your
cloud or in device. If you double tap the menu button I believe there is a
thing that says Mormon you. You can go into more menu and find out even more
information about your book. I really do like this update. I know that there
are still some things to do, but it is much improved over the last update.

Sent from my iPhone