Thank you very much, is number 5 on top-row or in number-row, please?

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Gmail
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2015 10:31 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Logitech K810 Bluetooth Keyboard?

The key to turn down the backlight is number five, according to an Amazon
review I read. I'm assuming that you have to press it multiple times.

Thanks,

Ari

On Jun 18, 2015, at 8:33 AM, Fazil <fzlmahmoo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you very much, Mr. Justice, that explanation, indeed, is very helpful.

Can I turn off the back light permanently by using key6? I want it off.

Thanks again.