Hi all,

I just got a call from someone who said he was in Jackson, California. He said
he is from the Windows technical team, and he called me because I am the
windows registered user. He said there is an Internet protocol that sends the
information to them. I was told there are lots of viruses on my computer that
need to be deleted as soon as possible, and that my computer was sending out
lots of error reports. He said they wanted no personal information from my
computer, and that the work would be done free of charge because the company
wants to help. .

I called back and got another person. They both had foreign accents.

Here is the telephone number in case any of you get the call. (209) 257-3232.

GOD BLESS,

Wren