From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Chris Smart
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 7:26 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Netflix

I had a similar issue with a 125 MBS connection. Try changing Playback Setting
to High, if it is currently set to Auto.
Note: if you have more than one account, you'll need to change that setting for
other accounts or profiles as well.

They recommend a minimum connection speed (meaning download speed) of 3.0
megabits per second for standard definition video, 5.0 for high definition, and
25 megabits for Ultra.

Chris