Calendar questions: I have created different calendars within the calendar app like work, appointments, birthdays, etc. I am wanting to do a couple of things. 1, Be able to list all events for a particular calendar, like birthdays, for the current month. So at the first of the month, I could just take a quick glance at the birthdays coming up for that month. 2, Be able to list all events within a particular calendar, like appointments or work. Have all the events within a particular calendar be in a list so I could quickly look to see what is coming ahead, and this could go further than the current month.
I have looked at the native calendar app, plus others like VO Calendar and Month Cal, but have not found that this can be done in any of them. To me, if you are able to create different calendars to help organize events, shouldn't there be a way of grouping events by the different calendar categories. If anyone knows how to do this, or knows of a calendar app that does do this, please let me know. Thanks, Chris Sent from my iPhone -- The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
