Since you copied the text and pasted it into an email reply, I see no way
that this could be a Fleksy issue. Once the text is on the clipboard, the
Fleksy app is no longer in the loop.

That being said, I had a problem trying to edit an email yesterday. Like
you, I had made a small mistake and needed to change a n to a m.  The rotor
would not give me any options other than zoom and lines.

so I gave up and sent the email as is.

Chuck