From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Robin Frost
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 6:07 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Problems With the ADT Pulse App Update

Hi,

I’m not sure if anyone else on this list uses the pulse app from ADT but if
anyone does be warned.  There is an update which was issued this morning in the
US app store anyway and it seems to be severely broken in terms of usability
with VoiceOver at least by me.  I’m not one who’s opposed to exploring the
screen and such but having said that I can’t get VoiceOver to interact
successfully with any element or control on screen once logged in even if
VoiceOver lets me find said elements no action I know to use in voiceOver
impacts them.  I’ve already expressed my displeasure respectfully via twitter
and have contacted ADT directly to make them aware of the problem in hopes of
creating dialog so as to bring about a quick resolution to this situation.

If there are any other users of the ADT Pulse app who have more success in
working with the new update and VoiceOver I’d love to hear about it; or if you
can reproduce the problems do join my respectful complaining to ADT party.

Robin

to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com> .