Hi all, besides the Obvious of using GPS services. I.E. Doodle maps or even 
apple maps. What du you gain from having location services turned on? The 
reason I ask, is because if there's nothing else I can gain from it, I'm 
thinking of switching it off because I don't really use GPS apps all that much. 

Look forward to hearing what else you use location services for. 

Thanks 

Daniel 


-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to