From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Tim Emmons
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2015 2:51 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Siri seems to have dementia

I’ve just started seeing it today after the latest beta release. I’ve got a
report going in too but she doesn’t even get it after three here. It’s as if
she’s got dementia and possibly some hard of hearing issues somewhere because
at some times I think if she could she’d say, huh? Lol. I’m seeing it a lot
here of late. Glad I’m not the only one and hope they fix this. Take care.
On Jul 23, 2015, at 2:26 PM, Neal Ewers <neal.ew...@ravenswood.org