From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Alan Lemly
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2015 1:29 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Siri seems to have dementia

Neal,

I find Siri unpredictable and inconsistent and in my opinion, if you want to
discourage folks from using a technological advancement, that's the way to do
it. I asked the Google app your Madison latitude question and got an immediate
answer.

I pretty much depend on Google if I need information and use Siri to do things
like initiate phone calls to contacts or to open apps. She's pretty consistent
with those sort of things.

Alan Lemly