From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Chris Moore
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 5:03 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: fleksy - typing tips

Hello,
've recently downloaded the trial version and am experimenting with various
approaches for typing.  I type with a single finger when not in fleksy, but
there is probably a more efficient technique when using fleksy.
Two thumbs are a possibility, but you would lose time when reversing your
hand to flick with the index finger.

Any ideas welcome.

Chris