I just started using fleksy and I am quite impressed with it. I was
waiting for them to make it so you didn't have to keep turning
voiceover off and on and pressing the home button at least 6 times or
maybe a lot more per use of fleksy. I was waiting for that improvement
especially after I knew it was coming. What a cool app!