Hopefully the alternatives that worked in the past will work this year. I guess what I have always heard is true. We live in a sighted world.

Andy

-----Original Message----- From: Alan Paganelli
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 9:37 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Audio in NFL Mobile

My wife is telling me go ahead and buy the hundred dollar package if it gets you the audio content. I'm not going to do it. I didn't have a problem with the audiopass at 40 bucks. But when you insist on getting a more expensive package because most people want the video and the audio descriptions are at best an after thought, no way.

Alan

Sent from my iPad Air