From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
denise avant
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2015 6:33 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: A stand for the KNFB reader

where does one get the fopdo? I know the stand scan is sold on Amazon.

On Aug 20, 2015, at 7:42 PM, Richard Turner <richardturne...@outlook.com
<mailto:richardturne...@outlook.com> > wrote:

The StandScan will work with any sized phone.

However, the StandScan is the most flimsy of the bunch if you plan to take it
down and set it up very often.

The Fopydo will take any sized phone and even an iPad Mini and is pretty sturdy
being made out of corrugated plastic.

The ScanJig will take any sized phone and even an iPad and is made out of hard
plastic and is the most durable, but also the most bulky if you are planning to
move it from place to place.

The Giraffe Reader, which isn’t talked about much, only fits a very limited
number of phones and if you then get a different sized phone or case, you may
have to buy a new stand.  It is also the most expensive so I no longer
recommend it.

I have the first three, StandScan, ScanJig and Fopydo at my office.  The only
one I would buy for myself is the Fopydo.

HTH,

Richard