My understanding is that the libraries which choose to subscribe to the
Overdrive system, also choose which books they purchase on that system.

Some libraries purchase more, some less.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
M.Nelson
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 6:25 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: A Comment on the OverDrive App

If I am understanding your question correctly, There is a difference in the
books available from library to library. Not sure if it is an Overdrive
issue or a library issue. I spend time in Arizona and have found that the
Phoenix library has the best selection of audio books of any other public
library I have had access to. However I believe that the Bard site has by
far the largest selection, unfortunately not always the very best narrators.
Despite that, I am very grateful for the Bard service.
Marie