I tried a splitter from Radio Shack and it didn't work. A friend of mine
says he has one that works but I've not seen it. I thought it would be
simple to just listen through my blue tooth ear piece but as soon as the
card reader went into the earphone jack the audio was cut off the blue tooth
as well. Nothing is ever as simple as you think it is going to be.

Karl

Karl Smith, Access Technology Consultant Axis
4304 South El Camino St.
Taylorsville, Utah 84129

Phone: 866-824-7885
Fax:     866-824-7885