Hi Chris

I have been having exactly the same problems with my bluetooth keyboard. It is
definitely a serious bug. I have reported it to Apple, and would urge you and
anyone else who experiences it to do the same ASAP. Hopefully, the more of us
who report it the more  notice they might take and the sooner this awful bug
might get fixed!! I for one am really struggling not being able to use my
keyboard!!

Eleanor

Sent from my iPad