I already checked Bluetooth and display brightness, since they were in fact
turned on after the big upgrade. But they did not get turned on or changed by
this little upgrade this afternoon. The only thing that may have changed was
that mail was sent to "push". I don't remember doing that, but I may have a
long time ago and just forgotten. I changed it to fetch on a schedule of every
half hour. But just in the few minutes since I sent my first message on this
topic, I have lost five more percent. Interestingly, mail and Siri are the two
big culprits according to the battery statistics in settings. And I haven't
used Siri hardly at all. I have used dictation, and that may be where the Siri
stuff is coming from. Maybe I suddenly have a revisitation of the microphone
not turning off bug. Hard to know.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone