To: "vi-phone list" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2015 1:17 AM
Subject: Facetime Is Missing

Hi. My girlfriend has an iPhone 6 running IOS 9.0, as I do. I don't know how this happened or when, but the Facetime app is missing from her phone and we can't find it anywhere. I've gone through all of her home screens and various folders, and tried finding it using spotlight search, with no luck. How would it have disappeared, and how do we get it back? Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
Tom

The archives for this list can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.