I have heard of these. I know they are still around if you have jailbroken your
device.
        Basically when you open the app it makes the sound of a lightsaber
turning on and when you swing your phone around it makes the swishy sound from
the movies.
        When you clothe app it makes the sound of a lightsaber turning off.
        Other than that there is nothing else to do with the app.
        I haven't heard of any other Star Wars apps though so Ican't speak
about those.

        Hope this helps!

Mike