check out
https://www.periscope.tv/

At 02:13 PM 9/28/2015, you wrote:
What is Periscope?

Rose Combs
roseco...@q.com
A picture may be worth a thousand words but it takes up three times the memory!

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [ mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Lelia
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2015 11:01 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Periscope

Hi Christina, I am still new to periscope but from what I have seen it is very voice over friendly.  I have tried typing in the chat window and I don't know if my chats are seen or not but as I say I am still fairly n we to the app but it looks very accessible.  Hope that helps.  And if you get any tips let us know please.

Thanks Lelia