From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Daniel Miller
Sent: Friday, October 2, 2015 8:09 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: A question about the new Apple TV with connections to stereo

Hi,

The new version of the apple TV will support bluetooth speakers and headphones.

On Oct 2, 2015, at 9:40 AM, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca
<mailto:siegh...@live.ca> > wrote:

Hi Tom,

If you don’t mind me asking, but how would a Bluetooth adapter/connector help?
I doubt the Apple TV can transmit what is playing via Bluetooth. It is my
understanding that the the Bluetooth functionality on the Apple TV is for the
remote and for using Bluetooth keyboards and maybe Bluetooth enabled game
controllers.