I believe that you need to have an account to do this.  It’s just like Facebook
in that regard.

Andy

From: Cristobal
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 9:41 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Twitter app that doesn't require a previously created account.
Hello list,

Maybe someone can help me out. I’m looking for an app that will allow me to
follow tweets and twitter handles, but without me having to sign into a twitter
account first. I don’t have and have no interest in creating a twitter handle
and would just like to be able to follow certain tweets be it from people I
know, sports, news and politics  related stuff. I’ve tried downloading a few
apps, (Tweetcast and so on), but they all require me to sign in.

I know I could just grab the rss feed for each twitter handle I wish to follow
and perhaps view them in my rss reader, but I’d prefer to just use a stand
alone app.

If anyone knows of such an app and that is reasonably accessible with
Voiceover, I’d appreciate knowing what it is.

Thanks,