Hi guys,

If you really take the time to calm down and think about it, it seems like they
intentionally did that by design. Let me explain why I think so before you all
go on a rant about how it’s not fixed and apple doesn’t care about
accessibility, blah blah blah.
It makes perfect sense for this to be by design, because sometimes dictation
will not always respond back with what you actually said, especially in noisy
environments, so having VoiceOver read you what dictation is hearing can be a
lifesaver, that way you know 100% that what you’re saying is what’s going to be
inserted into the text field.
I kind of like that, and hope they don’t revert back to how it was before.