Having crap inserted into your messages, having your machine freeze up every
time this bug appears, and finding it distracting are none of them trivial. If
it doesn't bother you, that is wonderful. As for me, I really don't give a damn
about whether the number of messages in the thread is announced. I understand
others do, and that's great. For those people, I'm glad this bug was fixed. But
please don't call other bugs trivial, just because they don't mean much to you.

Sent from my iPad