From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Arnold Schmidt
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2015 3:45 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Safari to amazon app

The latest thing I can't buy from the app are some recently added Kindle
books.  It use to be that I could add Kindle books to my wish list from the
app, then go to Amazon with Safari and buy them.  The first time it told me
this book can not be purchased from this device, I thought it meant that I
couldn't even read the book with the Kindle app on my phone.  No, I just had
to go to Amazon via Safari to buy it.

Arnold Schmidt